Executive career opportunity...
Head of Sales – Polyurethane Elastomer systems
Reporting to Notedome’s MD, this is a hands-on role developing and executing sales strategies to grow product sales performance and profit.
• Business Growth – to provide a significant contribution to the growth strategy by identifying tangible sales opportunities, developing & implementing plans to secure additional sales. As a member of the company’s leadership team, to provide Commercial expertise in support of Notedome’s growth plans.
• Market development - To identify and develop new markets and sales opportunities, support the R&D team in the development of new products and ensure these become a commercial reality in an appropriate timeframe.
- Several years of senior sales/business development capacity with experience of sales in the engineering elastomer industry i.e Polyurethane cast elastomer prepolymers and systems.
- A substantial network of industry contacts gained from extensive networking and previous success.
- Degree in Chemistry/Marketing is a plus.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to meet company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales teams by setting and reviewing goals.
- Recruiting and training sales staff and ensuring that the department is appropriately.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Working in tandem with technical team on new product developments
- Identifying opportunities by keeping track of competitor activity.
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends.
- Using industry knowledge to identify potential new markets and increase the market share.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Self-motivated and organized - Proven record of success with the entire sales process, driving business growth from planning to
- Business Planning - Proven success rate at consistently meeting or exceeding targets with focus on New Business Development, Market Development, Key Account Management, Channel Management & new product development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to build rapport with Ability to motivate and lead a team. Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Networking skills – Extensive Industry contacts of customers/influencers, track competitor activities and industry dynamics.
- Willingness to travel as
- Hybrid role – with willingness to travel to meet
How to apply:
- Please send application and CV to Guru – firstname.lastname@example.org